Thursday, October 9, 2008

New photos






I feel like I am progressing ever so slowly, but progressing is all that matters! I am having so much fun trying to capture every moment of the kids' lives and then trying to make them beautiful pictures that I can hang up in my home. I LOVE LOVE LOVE photos and I am so glad I can try to do them on my own. Sure I could use more equipment and such, but I want to learn all the basics first and then move from there. All these pictures had little to nothing done in photoshop to them so take that into account. The first one has a color pop to it as I was experimenting but all the rest are just out of the camera. Enjoy and I will post next week again...I am going to do a "shoot" with the kids and daddy. I should have Halloween costumes in pictures too!


No comments: