Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maternity










I had the wonderful opportunity to photography this beautiful lady. She was about 6 weeks till her due date and she asked me to do her maternity photos. I think many of them came out very nice, but she was a fantastic model! They morning was perfect and so beautiful. I have never been to the La Jolla Cove and I will surely go again! I hope to do more maternity photos and then hopefully work into newborns and more! I have a few more shoots lined up for next month and hopefully they all go as great as this one!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your first official shoot! I think the pictures are amazing! I'm so jealous, it's about time I picked up my camera again! I think you are going to do great in this business!

Sigurborg aka Sig said...

Wow, those are awesome girl!! You should so definitely do this as a profession.


Sig