Monday, August 3, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!

So I had the honor of helping out a friend by taking photos of her daughter for her hopeful modeling career (which by the way I think she will succeed!). Little "C" is 3 years old and has got everything! She is so stinkin cute I just can't stand it! She has a cute chubby face, tanned colored skin, freckles, dimples, big blue eyes, and BEAUTIFUL curly hair! To top it all of she is one of 4 sisters, and all of them look completely different! So we set out and took some photos of little "C". She is such a diva and posed in every which way! We also grabbed some of her older sister "A" because she is just as beautiful! I had so much fun and there were so many pictures that were so perfect. I hope to photograph her again and maybe we can get all 4 sisters in the photos! She has 2 twin younger sisters, man mom has got her hands full and I can't imagine what these gorgeous girls are going to look/be like when they grow up!

No comments: